H100™ Topical Treatment for Peyronie's Disease
Breakthrough Peyronie’s Disease Treatment
H100™ from Hybrid Medical™ is a patented and proprietary compound that combines an effective carrier agent with two plaque modifying ingredients. When applied topically twice a day, it has been shown to help significantly lessen the curvature and penis pain associated with Peyronie’s disease and to help restore the quality of life for our patients1.
Hear Dr. Twidwell discuss H100 research, ingredients and intended users
Hybrid Medical H100 Peyronie’s Disease Treatment Delivers Hope
IRB Clinical Trial - Topical H100 Peyronie’s Disease Treatment Shows Statistically Significant Improvement in Penile Length, Curvature and Pain1.
Peyronie’s Disease has been a very frustrating condition for patients and doctors alike. Our physician founder saw very little advancement in treatment options in more than three decades of Urology practice. Hybrid Medical set out to change that.
What is Peyronie’s Disease?
How Does H100 Work?
What Studies Have Been Done on H100?
Join the PD Breakthrough - H100 now available in all 50 US States!
- J Twidwell, L Levine. Topical treatment for acute phase Peyronie’s disease utilizing a new gel, H-100: a randomized, prospective, placebo-controlled pilot study. International Journal of Impotence Research (2016) 28, 41–45; doi:10.1038/ijir.2015.22.
- Zemtsov A, Gaddis M, Montalvo-Lugo V. Moisturizing and Cosmetic Properties of Emu Oil: A Double Blind Study. Australas J Dermatol 1996; 37: 159–161.
- Qiu XW, Wang JH, Fang XW, Gong ZY, Li ZQ, Yi ZH. Anti-inflammatory activity and healing-promoting effects of topical application of emu oil on wound in scalded rats. [Article in Chinese]. Di Yi Jun Yi Da Xue Xue Bao 2005; 25: 407–410.
- Yoganathan S, Nicolosi R, Wilson T, Handelman G, Scollin P, Tao R et al. Antagonism of croton oil inflammation by topical emu oil in CD-1 mice. Lipids 2003; 38: 603–607.
- Soh J, Kawauchi A, Kanemitsu N, Naya Y, Ochial A, Naltoh Y et al. Nicardipine vs saline injection as treatment for Peyronie’s disease: a prospective, randomized, single-blind study. J Sex Med 2010; 7: 3743–3749.
- Riedl C, Sternig P, Galle G, Langmann F, Vcelar B, Vorauer K et al. Liposomal recombinant human superoxide dismutase for the treatment of Peyronie’s disease: a randomized placebo-controlled double-blind prospective clinical study. Eur Urol 2005; 48: 656–661.